In the modern era, multitasking is a more common habit of every individual but do you forget your task? Do you unable to handle multiple tasks? Does your life is packed up with multiple tasks? If your answer is yes then you are on the right place. In this article, we mentioned Best task management apps that help you manage your task smartly and help you declutter your routine life.
Task management apps :
1. Google Tasks :
Google task is one of the best task management app with very clean and easy to use UI(user interface). As the name suggests you can smartly manage your task very easily with this app.
If we are talking about the core feature of this app is smart synchronization of your tasks not only across your devices but your Google apps(Gmail, calendar, etc.) too. All features are described below.
- Very clean and easy to use UI
- Smart synchronization of task across devices and Google Apps
- Dark theme/mode support
- Import Google reminders into Tasks
- Manage task created from Gmail
- Create task lists with your most important to-do list
- Set a time for each task & receive notifications
- Create repeating tasks
- Break down tasks into a sub-tasks
2. D Notes :
D Notes is another best app that you should use because of its amazing features and elegant material design user interface. With this app, you can manage your to-do lists or tasks, important Notes, and Attachments.
If we talk about a few important features, this app supports Fingerprint and PIN code to protect your important notes, pin notes to the notification bar, Attachment support(Photo, Video, and Generic Files). Full features mentioned below :
- Multiple theme support
- Manage notes, tasks, reminders
- Multiple Font and sorting options
- Categories your notes
- Favorite, Search, Read-Aloud, and Share Notes
- Automatic Sync with Google Drive
- Notes protection with Fingerprint and PIN code
- Attachment support
- Colorful home screen widgets
- Pin notes on the notification bar
- Export notes
- Backup/Restore from Google drive and SD card
3. Any.do :
Any.do is another great and popular app that can you use it for a to-do list, calendar events, and reminders, and also for the collaboration.
With this app you can smartly handle your reminders such as repeating reminders, location-based reminders, and voice reminders, you can also set to get reminders in WhatsApp.
This app is also Sync with other devices and apps like Google Calendar, Facebook events, Outlook calendar, and many more, so you can’t forget important events.
You can also assign your tasks to your friends and colleagues. Full features mentioned below :
- Elegant UI
- To-list, Calendar events, reminders, Notes
- Smart reminders (repeating, voice & location-based)
- Seamless synchronization
- Collaboration and assign tasks
- Sticky notes
- File attachments support
- Integrates with 15+ most important platforms
- Easily organize tasks, notes, etc with drag and drop.
- Realtime to-do list and task sharing
Also read : Best photo compressor apps
4. Todoist :
Todoist is another great app for task management. It is very handy to use because its clean and user-friendly user interface.
If we discuss about its features then, it provides proper reminders with deadline notifications, habit making list, Track your progress with personalized productivity trends, prioritize your tasks with priority levels, collaboration support through which you can collaborate and assign tasks to others, Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more, it provides dark mode theme
- Easy to use user interface
- Dark mode support
- Task reminder with deadline notifications
- Collaboration support
- Prioritize your tasks with priority levels
- Easy add new task with Plus button
- Powerful widgets
- Seamless integration with Gmail, Google Calendar, Alexa and many more
5. Microsoft To Do : List, Task & Reminder
Microsoft To Do app provides you best possible task management solution with various features. As it’s Microsoft product, you get seamless integration with other Microsoft products such as office 365, Alexa, etc.
You can manage multiple list and task such as Bill planner, Shopping list, Reminders, Task management, Take notes, and more. You can even add attachment to any task upto 25 MB. You get color full themes for list and you can share and collaborate with friends, family and colleagues.
The app supports dark mode and get useful widgets as well.
- Daily planner
- List and reminders
- Colorful themes
- Integrate with various apps Microsoft products
- Dark mode support
- Share and collaborate with your tasks
- Add attachment file in tasks
- Useful widgets
Task management Apps not just your managing your task but also helps in reducing your mental stress and increase your productivity by decluttering your daily life.
We hope you get your favorite task management app and got meaningful information about task management apps.
Don’t forget to Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Like our Facebook Page.
Quite knowledge article thank you to sharing with us
Thank you Anjali for such valuable feedback.
Very helpful apps
Thanks for your appreciation. You can find more helpful content on TechMuz.com ; stay connected with TechMuz.com